Register for Symplicity
Register with our office through Symplicity, our online job bank and web-based recruiting system. Registration is free and takes just a few minutes.
- Visit UNC School of Law’s Symplicity website. Enter your username (email address) and password to log in. If you do not have a username and password, please register for a new account. If you need assistance, contact email@example.com or 919.962.8102.
- Login to Symplicity and update/create your profile.
Schedule an On-Campus Interview Date
- Go to the “OCI” tab and select “SCHEDULE REQUEST” and then “REQUEST SCHEDULE”.
- Select the session you would like to come to campus from the “SELECT SESSION” drop-down menu. Each “RECRUITING SESSION” represents a week of on-campus interviews.
- Fill in the remaining fields and hit “SUBMIT” to complete your schedule request.
Post a Job Opportunity
- On the home page, go to the list of “SHORTCUTS” on the right-hand navigation bar, “CREATE JOB POSTING.”
- Fill in the required fields and hit “SUBMIT.”
- Regardless of size or employer type, all job bank postings are free.
On-Campus Interviewing Fee Schedule
- Law Firms and Corporations (1-50 Attorneys) – Exempt
- Law Firms and Corporations (51-100 Attorneys) – $200 (fall)
- Law Firms and Corporations (101+) – $300 (fall),
Government and public interest employers are exempt from fees.
For employers who interview during the fall, there will be no fee for interviews conducted in the spring.
No fee is collected for Resume Collections or Job Bank Postings.
All fees collected support our Public Interest Summer Grant program.