The UNC Law Foundation, Inc., is organized exclusively for charitable objects and purposes that are for the sole benefit of the School of Law at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The foundation, represented by members of the Office of Advancement at the School of Law, aids, supports and promotes teaching, research, and service at the School of Law. The foundation encourages the establishment of endowment funds for purposes including, but not limited to, professorships, visiting professorships, fellowships and scholarships at the School of Law. The foundation solicits, acquires, receives, holds, invests, reinvests, sells, transfers, exchanges, administers and manages property of all kinds for the benefit of the School of Law and makes expenditures to and for the benefit of the School of Law.
Law Foundation Board
- M. Ann Cox ’85, Atlanta, GA, President
- Tracy Schaefer Calder ’84, Fort Mill, SC, Vice President
- Martin Brinkley ’92, Chapel Hill, NC, Secretary/Treasurer
- Elizabeth Jean Bower ’01, Washington, DC
- Mary Gill Campbell ’84, New York, NY
- Richard Lee Farley ’87, Charlotte, NC
- Kevin Dwan Howell ’92, Raleigh, NC
- Gary M. London ’79, Birmingham, AL
- M. Scott Peeler ’97, New York, NY
- Charles T. Plambeck ’86, New York, NY
- Karen Ann Popp ’85, Chapel Hill, NC
- Wilson L. White ’06, Mountain View, CA
- Angela Marie Xenakis ’03, Washington, D.C.
- April 30, 2021