Each year, Carolina Law attracts some of the nation’s leading legal scholars to Chapel Hill to share their insights with faculty and students on a variety of engaging topics.
- Trey Childress, Caruso School of Law, Pepperdine University, in person Civil Procedure, International Litigation, Comparative Law, Conflict of Laws, and Ethical Lawyering.
- Esther Hong, Wake Forest Law, Wake Forest University, in person Criminal Law; Juvenile Law; Criminal Procedure: Adjudication.
- Renee Allen, St. John’s University School of Law, in person Social Justice; Legal Education; Generations, and Educational Psychology. Legal Writing; Academic Support and Bar Preparation.
- Sarah Light, The Warton School, The University of Pennsylvania, remote Environmental Law and Policy; Corporate Sustainability, and Business Innovation; Climate Law and Policy; Private Environmental Governance.
- Maximo Langer, Wake Forest University School of Law, in person LGBTQ rights; civil procedure and family law; sexuality and gender law. Domestic, comparative and international criminal law and procedure
View the full speaker list.