At Carolina Law, we encourage a lifelong commitment to pro bono service, and we are proud that our alumni continue to incorporate pro bono into their legal careers. The Pro Bono Alumni Board was established in 2012 to keep alumni engaged in the Pro Bono Program beyond graduation. For more information about how you can be involved, please contact our student Alumni Outreach Coordinator.
Meet the 2020-2021 Alumni Board
- Jared Smith ’16; Chair; NC Equal Access to Justice Commission
- Erika Jones ’12; Vice-Chair; NC Department of Justice
- Lauren Cranford Katzeff ’12; Past-Chair; Sidley Austin
- Katherine Asaro ’12; NC Pro Bono Resource Center
- Megan Bishop ’18; NC Pro Bono Resource Center
- Rachel Blunk ’11; Forrest Firm, P.C.
- David Boaz ’12; Replacements, Ltd.
- Amanda Colley ’15; McGuire Woods LLP
- Yolanda Fair ’13; Buncombe County Public Defender’s Office
- Beth Froehling ’92; UNC Chapel Hill
- SJ Hightower ’14; Legal Aid of North Carolina
- Nihad Mansour ’16; Pro Bono Institute
- Ashley McAlarney ’14; Legal Aid of NC, Senior Law Project
- Ramona McGee ’14; Southern Environmental Law Center
- Sarah Hill McIntyre ’14; NC Justice Center
- LaToya Powell ’05; North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts
- Jamie Rudd ’16; Troutman Pepper Hamilton Sanders LLP