- This event has passed.
2022 Carolina Law Family Day
September 10 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
We at Carolina Law understand that a law student’s community plays an important role in their success at law school. We believe that the more a student’s support system understands about the rigorous academic and professional demands of law school, the more they will be able to help their loved ones succeed at Carolina Law. We welcome the friends, family, and loved ones of all first-year law students to learn more about UNC School of Law at Law Family Day on Saturday, September 10, 2022 from 8:30am – 2:30pm at the law school.
The program will include:
- Welcome and Remarks from Martin H. Brinkley, Dean of UNC School of Law
- A Mock Class taught by a member of the law school faculty
- An Introduction to the offices of Student Development and Career Development, and the Pro Bono program
- Student Panel: Hear from members of the Class of 2023 and 2024 about their experiences at UNC Law
- N.C. Traditional Barbecue Picnic Lunch (dietary substitutions available)
If you have specific questions about the event, please contact Emily Shuman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 843-9871.