- This event has passed.
Employment Law in the Time of COVID-19: Professor Jeffrey Hirsch
July 22 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
As businesses reopen and people head back to work in the pandemic, there are still many unknowns. Professor Jeffrey Hirsch, Geneva Yeargan Rand Distinguished Professor of Law, will discuss labor and employment issues related to COVID-19, including:
- New family and medical leave mandates
- Workplace safety and health
- Privacy concerns with employee monitoring and data collection
- Employees feeling safe returning to work during COVID-19
- Workers’ compensation and COVID-19 illnesses
- New unemployment benefits
This is the third of a three-part faculty webinar series, Law in the Time of COVID-19.