- This event has passed.
North Carolina Law Review Symposium: Exploring Legal Ethics in the Era of Trump
October 11, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Great Room, Top of the Hill
The North Carolina Law Review presents Exploring Legal Ethics in the Era of Trump.
Please join the North Carolina Law Review for a dynamic discussion on modern legal ethics on October 11, from 8:30 to 4:00. Attendees of this event will receive paperwork necessary for filing to receive 6 NC CLE credits. Breakfast and lunch are included in the registration fee of 85$ (attorneys) or 50$ (non-attorneys).
- Kathleen Clark, Washington University
- Michael Gerhardt, UNC
- Andy Grewal, University of Iowa
- Andrew Hessick, UNC
- Rory Little, U.C. Hastings (currently Visiting Professor at Yale School of Law)
- William Marshall, UNC
- Richard Painter, University of Minnesota
- Rebecca Roiphe, New York School of Law
For more information please contact:
Erin Bennett, Symposium Editor, at email@example.com
Evelyn Yarborough, Symposium Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.