Cancellation and/or substitution requests must be received via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You are responsible for ensuring that School of Law’s Office of Continuing Legal Education receives the request. Our staff will reply with an email acknowledgement.
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the School of Law’s Office of Continuing Legal Education.
Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund guidelines apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 30 (calendar) days prior to the course date to receive a full refund of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 but more than 15 (calendar) days prior to the course date will result in a refund less $75.
- Registrations cancelled less than 15 (calendar) days prior to the course date will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. **
**Upon request. The Director of Continuing Legal Education may issue a credit toward attendance at a future scheduled conference taking place within 12 months of the original conference. Rescheduling is allowed on a one time basis only, with no further rescheduling permitted. If you do not attend a seminar within 12 months from the original seminar, the entire course fee will be forfeited.
In fairness to all attendees, confirmed participants who do not attend their scheduled program are liable for the entire fee unless other arrangements have been made with the Director of Continuing Legal Education.
- No-Shows will not be eligible for refund or credit.
- Conference materials for registered participants who are for whatever reason unable to attend will be emailed a link to the email address we have on file. This will only be done once.
All refunds will be issued by the Office of Continuing Legal Education by check or by credit to your original debit or charge card.
School of Law’s Office of Continuing Legal Education reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. If an event is canceled or rescheduled due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund, but we are not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If the Office of Continuing Legal Education cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address.