Thank you for your interest in UNC School of Law.
Van Hecke-Wettach Hall is closed until April 30, 2020. While the law school building is closed, the Admissions and Financial Aid Office staff are working remotely during business hours. We can be reached by email:
Here are some general responses to the most frequent inquiries:
- Applications – We are still accepting and processing applications until our deadline of May 1, 2020. Watch the recording of our online Prospective Student Open House from April 2.
- LSAT-Flex – Due to the late dates of test administration and score release, we are unable to accept LSAT-Flex scores for Fall 2020 admissions consideration.
- Seat Deposits – The first seat deposit due date is April 13, 2020 and the second seat deposit due date is June 15, 2020. Please pay seat deposits through the online portal since we are unable to receive and process checks.
- Waitlist Candidates – If you were offered a position on our waitlist, please respond so that we can add you to our waitlist. Watch our pre-recorded Waitlist Q&A
- Meeting Requests and Other Inquiries – If you would like to schedule a phone or video meeting with one of our staff members or have other questions, please contact us individually or at firstname.lastname@example.org.