Remember your love for Carolina Law!
If you graduated from Carolina Law, the UNC Law Alumni Association invites you back to Chapel Hill on October 13-14, 2023 for the annual Law Alumni Weekend.
Bring your significant other, your kids and encourage your classmates to come back to Chapel Hill for THE ONLY event that brings together all alumni, students, faculty and staff for a weekend of family friendly activities in celebration and support of UNC School of Law.
Events for the weekend include:
- 5:30-7:30pm | Law Alumni Weekend Welcome Reception, Rizzo Conference Center, Loudermilk Hall
- Dress attire: come as you are
- Drinks and hors d’oeuvres served
- Plan to meet your Carolina Law friends and classmates at the Welcome Reception and then enjoy your time in Chapel Hill and stroll down Franklin Street and stop for dinner, dessert, and drinks. Remember Chapel Hill is busy for football weekends. We encourage you to make plans with your friends in advance and try to get dinner reservations ahead of time.
- 3 hours prior to kick off | Briefing with Dean Martin H. Brinkley ’92, UNC School of Law
- 2 hours prior to kick off | Carolina Law Tailgate and Pre-Game Fun, School of Law Rotunda
- 7:30pm | Carolina vs. Miami, Kenan Memorial Football Stadium
Additional details and registration information to come but don’t miss the opportunity to book your hotel room now. We have courtesy blocks reserved at three hotels with deadlines in mid-July to August.
We can’t wait to see you in the fall!