See the power of a year of giving
In this inaugural Carolina Law Impact, we gratefully acknowledge the outstanding commitment of alumni, students, faculty, staff, friends, companies and foundations who contributed to UNC School of Law between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020. We sincerely appreciate the support of our donors and the exceptional educational opportunities your generosity provides.
We hope you enjoy reading the stories that show what a difference philanthropic support makes at Carolina Law, and discover how donors ensure the present and future of the law school is bright. Read on using the direct links below to learn how alumni and friends of the law school make exceptional educational opportunities possible.
- Family Inspired – Gifts of Time and Resources with Ann Cox ’85
- Challenges Met – Inspiring Alumni Participation with Angela Liu ’09 and David Frey ’67
- Giving Back – To Move Others Forward with Raleigh ’70 and Katy Shoemaker
- Shared Interests – Supporting N.C. Students with Sally Higgins, Ray Owens and J. Anderson Tran ’21
- Wisdom and Love – Honoring a Grandmother with Wilson L. White ’06
- North Carolina’s Investment in Future Lawyer Leaders
- Foundational Support for Faculty Research
- Honor Roll of Donors