UNC School of Law
Diverse Student Affinity Groups
- Asian American Law Students Association (AALSA)
- Black Law Students Association (BLSA)
- Carolina Law’s First-Generation Professionals (CL1GP or FGP)
- Conference on Race, Class, Gender, and Ethnicity (CRCGE)
- Hispanic/Latino Law Students Association (HLLSA)
- Jewish Law Association (JLA)
- Lambda Law Student Association (LAMBDA)
- Veterans Advocacy Legal Organization (VALOR)
- Women In Law (WIL)
Diversity Equity & Inclusion Committee
The Diversity Equity & Inclusion Committee is comprised of law school community members from the faculty, staff, and student body. The committee holds office hours twice monthly to provide a forum for members of the law school community to ask questions and raise issues. Office hours are held from noon to 1:00 pm on the first Tuesday and fourth Monday of each month. Please email the committee chair if you would like to speak with someone outside of the committee’s office hours.
DEI Committee Chair
Clinical Professor of Law, and Director of the Domestic and Sexual Violence Clinic
- UNC Equal Opportunity and Compliance (EOC): EOC has enacted non-discrimination policies to promote a positive and inclusive environment at UNC-Chapel Hill so that you can stay focused on some of the things that matter most – learning, working, building friendships, and growing professionally. EOC oversees these policies, which prohibit discrimination or harassment based on any protected status, sexual assault or sexual violence, interpersonal (relationship) violence, stalking, retaliation, and similar types of misconduct. EOC creates, implements, and enforces these policies on a day-to-day basis by sharing information about the policies, receiving reports of potential violations, coordinating measures that help protect safety and well-being, investigating reports, and managing hearings.
Numerous centers, caucuses and associations exist at Carolina to meet your specific interests and needs.
- Accessibility Resources & Service
- Cultural Holiday Calendar – Month by month breakdown of cultural events, celebrations, observations, and holidays
- Campus Cultural & Heritage Celebrations
- 100% Tar Heel: An Inclusive Blue Begins with You